Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Already, a wall...

Ok, so I've reached kind of a stand still trying to outline some of these stories, particularly the Clay Cavalier one.

Originally, the story doesn't make a considerable amount of sense; there are certain leaps in the plot that, realistically, would never happen. So I've been working out ways to get around that, making the story a bit more believable, but even that has presented some challenges. I've considered scrapping the whole thing and starting from scratch, but I kind of feel like that defeats the purpose of the exercise; also, there is one scene in particular that I actually like and I don't want to lose that.

One other, smaller issue is deciding the issue count; for this story, it sort of makes sense to write it as one oversized book, which I think I could get down to the roughly 48pg. standard, but I'm still not entirely sure.

So, things are going a little slower than expected. In the meantime I did start outlining the other two stories also, just getting ahead on them a bit.

So, hopefully, in the next week or so, I'll get at least an outline for the Clay story up and get working on the full script.

Stay Tuned,

-Aaron J.

No comments:

Post a Comment